TERMS, CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION
REGARDING THE OBJECTIVE BIOMECHANICS COURSE LINE
About the teacher and the courses:
- Objective Biomechanics is a course that, although in many circumstances research and evidence oriented, is not based fully on evidence. If you require / want your treatment to be 100% backed by evidence, this course is probably not for you.
- The class modules 1,-2 may be taken in arbitrary order, but 3-4 must be taken in numerical order and require pre-attending 1-2.
- In the event that a course needs to be cancelled, you will be given at least 30 days notice. We are not responsible for any travel expenses incurred.
Requirements for attendees in the Objective Biomechanics course lines:
- Anyone can attend the level I & II courses, however, it is required that you have a decent anatomical understanding.
- Only clinicians with either a master’s degree (or bachelor’s with extensive clinical experience) within a health-related field are able to attend the module IV courses. A bachelor’s degree is required for the third course.
- The course’s atmosphere should be pleasant for everyone. Each attendee is required to contribute to this.
- Absolutely no quarreling with me, nor other attendees. It is a seminar, not a forum for argument. Asking questions, and if necessary agreeing to disagree, is of course fine. I will, of course, try my best to explain the background for the things I say.
- Cancellations done 30 days or less prior to the respective date of the course can not be reimbursed, but you may move the booking of attendance to another, later date for a fee of $50 USD.
- Cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the set course date may be reimbursed.
- There is a minimum of 48 hours cancellation time for international patients.
- Training and rehabilitation is not responsible for any travel costs that you may have, if I have to cancel the session due to sickness or similar (this virtually never happens).
- If your [neck] condition is severe, e.g. for whiplash patients, you need to bring MR images to your physical examination.